Kaleidoscope Early Learning Center nurtures the natural curiosity and creativity of children within a diverse community so that every child can fulfill his or her potential.
Our five core values drive everything we do…
- Belief: We believe in the infinite potential of all children.
- Love: We warmly express our care for others.
- Community: We are stronger when we work together.
- Learning: We view every moment as a chance to grow.
- Joy: We rejoice at the chance to serve our families each day.
Kaleidoscope ELC aims to open in the 2019-2020 school year, serving infants through PreK-3. Our play-based program is more than a daycare. Your child will interact with open-ended play materials, participate in developmentally appropriate activities, and practice social skills with peers.
Join our mailing list and stay up to date on Saturday Mini-Camps, and camps during school closures!